- Basic Terms
- Snaptivity captures photos of every fan during big moments in the game. No photos are actively posted by Snaptivity, but instead, photos are made available for a given fan to recall their own images by putting in their seat location.
- One is considered being in public space once entering any sporting venue. By doing so that constitutes consent to be either photographed or video recorded. This explains how people from the crowd appear on TV or the big screen. Some venues put language on the tickets that explain this.
So in short anytime someone enters a venue, they may be seen on TV, the big screen or, in our case, photos. However, Snaptivity has elevated our privacy measures above and beyond those that exist in the venue, and we are also planning on making them even better, giving those fans who don't want to use our service a positive experience with the level of privacy they desire.
- A unique ticket scanning feature, meaning no one but the ticket holder would be able to gain access to their images
- An opt-out feature that would allow users that do not want to be photographed blur themselves from the photos
- We take privacy very seriously, and the above is to show the thought we've given to provide every fan, even those who don't want to use Snaptivity, a positive experience with the level of privacy they desire.
- When using Snaptivity, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address and personal details. Some personal information may be collection when using social media to log in.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features for further communications and announcements.
- Our Service is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Service as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- Snapify LTD. retains the copyright of all work produced. This includes all:
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating Snaptivity, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- If you identify any bugs or errors, please contact us, these will be corrected in a period not longer than 96 hours.
- It's important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
- You need to be at least 13 years old to use the service.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. We do not specifically market to children under 13.