- Basic Terms
- 1.1. Snaptivity captures photos of every fan during big moments in the game. Photos are made available for a given fan to recall their own images by putting in their seat location.
1.3 The image rights on the photos generated by Snaptivity belong to Snaptivity and/or a third party (sponsor partner, venue Snaptivity is operating at, sports organisation, etc). In some cases, Snaptivity or a third party may use the photos for their commercial or other purposes (like sharing it on social media, showcasing on the Big Screens at the Venue, etc). In this case, where possible considering that time may be of the essence, a fan will be notified and asked for a permission to use the photo. If Snaptivity or a third party are not able to notify a fan (for example, when no contact details associated with the seat details or when time is of the essence), no additional personal identification markers will be users (i.e. names, social media handles, etc).
- One is considered being in public space once entering any sporting venue. By doing so that constitutes consent to be either photographed or video recorded. This explains how people from the crowd appear on TV or the big screen. Some venues put language on the tickets that explain this.
In short anytime someone enters a venue, they may be seen on TV, the big screen or, in our case, photos.
However, Snaptivity has elevated our privacy measures above and beyond those that exist in the venue, and we are also planning on making them even better, giving those fans who don't want to use our service a positive experience with the level of privacy they desire. A fan has a right to contact Snaptivity and request an opt out of the service, which will mean no photos of the person will be shared and the image of the person will be blurred out of all the photos present on the platform (those from other fans seating near the person requested the opt out).
- To provide Snaptivity service we must process data about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Services. You can always access and delete information we collect about you by contacting us with the request.
- Account details. In order to use Snaptivity service, you’ll be asked to create account that includes sharing with us your name, email address and/or other contact information (like social media handle for example). Such personal data is collected and processed in order to provide you with the service (on the basis of contract under GDPR). You can refuse to share such data that will result in us being unable to deliver the service to you.
- Seat Details. Snaptivity uses seat details as a way to deliver right content to right fans. Even though seat details may not necessarily be considered as a private information, we treat it with special care. We collect and process this data since it’s absolutely vital to the service delivery.
- Sharing data. We collect the information you provide when you using our Service, including when you share content. This can include information in or about the content you share (like metadata), such as your location at the moment of sharing a photo (if you put it and set it to public) or the social medium you choose to share it to or the device you share it from. This information include only those details that you choose to share in a public domain. This data is used for analytical purposes after being anonymised.
- Your usage. We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the content you view or engage with; the actions you take; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Service, and what photos you view.
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, browser type.
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use.
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed.
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
Things you do / share with us
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Service, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Service on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use our Products on another device, such as your laptop or tablet.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
Information from partners
Sponsors, venues, ticketing operators, event organisers and social media may send us information they use. These partners provide information about you off Snaptivity — including information about your device, demographic, and how you use their services. For example, a ticketing operator can tell us you’ve been a regular attendee at a certain type of events or a social network like Facebook can share your contact details (like email address associated with your Facebook account). Partners receive your data when you use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
- We collect your data from you when you register to use the Service, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features. We always notify you when we are collecting your data and what data do we collect. And you are in control whether/what data you want to share with us.
- We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the Snaptivity Service and related services. Here's how:
Provide, personalize and improve our Service.
We use the information we have to deliver our Service, including to personalize features and content (including Trending Feed and ads) and make suggestions for you on our Service. To create personalized Service that is unique and relevant to you, we use the data you choose to provide.
Product research and development
We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Service, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
Ads and sponsorship
We may use the information we have about you-including information about your interests, actions and connections-to select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services.
We use the information we have to help our partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their marketing communications and sponsorship, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
Communicate with you.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and Products, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Our Service is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Service as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We collect, use and share the data that we have in the ways described above:
- consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time through the reaching out to Snaptivity/Snapify;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- to protect your vital interests, or those of others;
- as necessary in the public interest; and
- as necessary for our (or others') legitimate interests, including our interests in providing an innovative, personalized, safe, and profitable service to our users and partners, unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal data.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more about these rights, and find out how you can exercise your rights on ICO website. You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of your data. This includes:
- the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the "unsubscribe" link in such marketing communications; and
- the right to object to our processing of your data where we are performing a task in the public interest or pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party. You can at any time contact Snaptivity to request the information about your Personal Data that is collected and stored by Snapify; to withdraw your consent for processing your Personal Data (for Data where Consent is a legal basis for processing); and to delete any or all of your Personal Data collected and processed.
- 9.1. We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, when you register for a game, you can access and delete that registration from within your Snaptivity account at any time, but the log of that registration is deleted after 6 months.
9.2 When you delete your account, we delete all information associated with it, including games and seats registrations and you won’t be able to recover it.
10.2 You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
10.3 If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- We share information globally, both internally within Snaptivity / Snapify and externally with our partners. For the users from within Europe, your information is controlled and process by Snapify Ltd (UK business entity) for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services described above and to globally operate and provide our Services to you. We utilize standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on the European Commission's adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers from the EEA to other countries.
- We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Service.
- Snapify LTD. retains the copyright of all work produced. This includes all:
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- If you identify any bugs or errors, please contact us, these will be corrected in a period not longer than 96 hours.
- It's important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
- 14.1 You need to be at least 13 years old to use the service.
14.2 When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. We do not specifically market to children under 13. In case we have a reasonable suspicion about the users age, we will ask for age verification and, in case of children under 13 years old, for parental consent with the parental rights verification.
- A unique ticket scanning feature, meaning no one but the ticket holder would be able to gain access to their images
We take privacy very seriously, and the above is to show the thought we've given to provide every fan, even those who don't want to use Snaptivity, a positive experience with the level of privacy they desire.
- Digitally www.snaptivityapp.com
- By mail Snapify Ltd. 99 Clifton Street London EC2A 4LG United Kingdom